Access to Health Care
- Need help accessing health care?
- Have questions about your health?
- Know where to find services and programs to help you be healthier?
Northeast Nebraska Public Health Department can:
- Help you better understand how to access health care you need.
- Help connect you to doctors, nurses, health educators and other services to help you and your family be healthier.
- Give you easy to understand health information on many topics.
NNPHD does this through:
- Community Partners Program - Community Health Workers are trained and available to work with the NNPHD Staff to help bridge the gaps in language and culture between people from the community and health care professionals through the Community Partners Program. Please click here if you are interested in receiving training to become a Community Health Worker.
A Resource Directory was compiled of local, regional, state and national resources that can help people meet their health care needs and be healthier. This directory is available from our website or in hard copy by contacting the Health Department.